Performance Evolution Inc. (The Align’d Approach)
- Collection of Information:
When you access and browse the Site (including when you submit personal information to us through data entry fields on the website) we will collect the following from you:
Information you provide:
- Contact information – we receive and store any information you enter on our Site. Our Site uses forms to collect your personal information including your name, address, telephone number, email address so you can place orders, request information, get support and use our services.
- Payments and billing information – when signing up for any of our Services, products, or programs, we request additional personal and payment information such as your name, credit card information, PayPal or relevant service, billing address, personal, government or TAX identification number or other information including but not limited to certificates, tax declarations, forms, payment documents and other relevant documents.
- Surveys and contests – we may, from time to time, offer surveys and opinion polls and ask you to provide information about your experience and feedback for our services. Occasionally we may organize contests, sweepstakes, competitions, prize draws, or other promotions (collectively “Contests”) on our Site or through our Social Media channels and may offer a prize as a sign of appreciation to the people who have participated, qualified and/or completed our Contest. Information requested for entry may include personal contact information such as your name, email, address, phone number, etc. Participation is entirely voluntary and it’s up to you whether you choose to disclose any information or not.
Information we receive from your use of our services or third parties
- Automated information – when you visit our website we receive and collect information, which may in certain circumstances constitute personal information and which includes your IP address, referral URL, exit URL, browser software, operating system, date/time and/or clickstream data.
- Website Analytics tools- We use analytics services by third parties to collect information about the use of this Site, such as number of visits, pages visited, popularity of certain content. Analytics tools use tracking technologies (like cookies) to recognize your device and compile information about you. They collect information such as what pages you visit and how much time you spend on these pages, the IP address assigned to you, what operating system and web browser you use, and what site you visited prior to visiting our website.
- Information Logs – when you visit the Site, view content provided by us, use our services, use our Chat service, ask us a question, request technical assistance in regard to our services, send us an email or participate in a contest or survey on our website, we automatically collect and store certain information in log files. This includes your IP address, URL, referral URL, exit URL, browser software, operating system, date/time, requests type to our Site and error responses returned by our Site or Services.
- Other information – we also receive and store any information that you provide on our Site, our Chat service, any forms on our site, email, telephone, or any other type of communication with our team or related to the provisioning of our services. Whenever you contact us, we will record the ticket, chat or call to ensure we have an accurate record of all communication, which is needed to provide our services and to support any action taken by our team as a result in the event of a dispute over our response.
- How we utilize information
Information you provide: We collect, store and use the information you provide for the following reasons:
- Contact information– to contact you regarding the progress of your orders, status of the services, functionality changes to our products and our Site, and – where you have opted in to receive such information – other/new services, and/or special offers/newsletters we think you might find useful, we use email, telephone, and/or text message, as well as to inform you about hosting account issues, service interruptions or updates, service improvements or new products in accordance with our Terms of Service and applicable law.
- Payment and billing information – we need it together with your contact details, to open a Client or an Affiliate account for you, to process your orders and renewals, to enter into a contractual agreement for any Services, to invoice you and to fulfill our legal obligations for tax calculations.
- Surveys and Contests – any answers to surveys and opinion polls are stored separately from your details and we either anonymize or pseudonymize the data collected, which can be used for ascertaining the usage of certain aspects of our Site and services and market research. We may share the anonymised or pseudonymised data with third parties when they need the information to fulfill their obligations to process it on our behalf. However, neither the anonymised data nor the pseudonymised data allows to identify you personally without the use of additional information, which is kept separately, and is subject to technical and organizational measures to ensure that none of the data is attributed directly to you.
- If you enter a Contest, we use the data you provide for the successful administration of the Contest, to contact you or work with third parties to contact you in case you’ve won anything and fulfill prizes in accordance with the announcement and terms of the participation for the respective Contest. We may also, where you have opted in to receive such communication, and unless prohibited by law, use your information provided via our surveys and Contests to send you details about our services or offers.
Information we receive from your use of our services or third parties: We collect, store and use the information that we receive from your use of our services or third parties for the following reasons:
- Automated information – to diagnose problems with our servers, to administer our Site and services. This is not linked to any personally identifiable information, except if necessary to prevent fraud or abuse on our Site and systems.
- Analytics tools – to improve services on our Site.
- Information Logs – for diagnosing problems, administering our Site and resolving issues.
Other information: to maintain your account and purchased products, to have an accurate record of any inquiries in case of a dispute and to identify certain characteristics that could help us optimize and improve our products and services.
- Legal bases for processing
We will process your personal information lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner. We collect and process information about you only where we have legal bases for doing so.
These legal bases depend on the services you use and how you use them, meaning we collect and use your information only where:
- Contract: it’s necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract (for example, when we provide a service you request from us).
- Legitimate Interests: it satisfies a legitimate interest (which is not overridden by your data protection interests), such as for research and development, to run, grow, develop and deliver our services, to enhance security, detect and prevent fraudulent activities; and to protect our legal rights and interests.
- Consent: you give us consent to do so for a specific purpose (for example, you might consent to us sending you our newsletter); or
- Legal Obligation: we need to process your data to comply with a legal obligation.
Your Rights: You can access, correct, change, and delete certain personal information associated with your account. Where you consent to our use of information about you for a specific purpose, you have the right to change your mind at any time (but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place).
Retention Periods: We don’t keep personal information for longer than is necessary. While we retain this information, we will protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
Security: We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software to encrypt the information you enter on our Site in order to protect its security during transmission to and from our Site. A third party (Stripe) processes your credit card information and payments.
Our security procedures require us in some cases to request proof of identity before disclosing personal information to you. To protect against unauthorized access to your account and information, we implement session management, login expiration mechanisms and the option of using 2-factor authentication for User Area access. As an additional safety measure, be sure to sign off when you finish using your account and your computer.
Although we take all these measures to maintain the safety and security of your personal information, please note that no transmission over the Internet can ever be 100% guaranteed to be secure. Consequently, please note that we cannot fully guarantee the security of any personal information that you transfer over the Internet to us.
- Collection and use of information
We may collect, hold, use and disclose information for the following purposes and personal information will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with these purposes:
- to enable you to customize or personalize your experience of our website.
- to enable you to access and use our website, associated applications and associated social media platforms.
- to contact and communicate with you.
- for internal record keeping and administrative purposes.
- for analytics, market research and business development, including to operate and improve our website, associated applications and associated social media platforms.
- to run competitions and/or offer additional benefits to you.
- for advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services and information about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you.
- to comply with our legal obligations and resolve any disputes that we may have; and
- to consider your employment application.
- Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We may disclose personal information to:
- third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including (without limitation) IT service providers, data storage, hosting and server providers, ad networks, analytics, error loggers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing or advertising providers, professional advisors and payment systems operators.
- our employees, contractors and/or related entities.
- credit reporting agencies, courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities, in the event you fail to pay for goods or services we have provided to you.
- third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you; and
- third parties to collect and process data
- International transfers of personal information
The personal information we collect is stored and processed in Canada and United States, or where we or our partners, affiliates and third-party providers maintain facilities. By providing us with your personal information, you consent to the disclosure to these overseas third parties dependent on your geographic location.
We will ensure that any transfer of personal information from countries in the European Economic Area (EEA) to countries outside the EEA will be protected by appropriate safeguards and standard data protection clauses approved by the European Commission.
Where we transfer personal information from a non-EEA or North American country to another country, you acknowledge that third parties in other jurisdictions may not be subject to similar data protection laws to the ones in our jurisdiction. There are risks if any such third party engages in any act or practice that would contravene the data privacy laws in our jurisdiction and this might mean that you will not be able to seek redress under our jurisdiction’s privacy laws.
- Your rights and controlling your personal information
Restrict: You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us using the details below. If you ask us to restrict or limit how we process your personal information, we will let you know how the restriction affects your use of our website or products and services.
Access and data portability: You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you. You may request a copy of the personal information we hold about you. Where possible, we will provide this information in CSV format or other easily readable machine format. You may request that we erase the personal information we hold about you at any time. You may also request that we transfer this personal information to another third party.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us using the details below. We will take reasonable steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out of date.
Notification of data breaches: We will comply laws applicable to us in respect of any data breach.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached a relevant data protection law and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint. You also have the right to contact a regulatory body or data protection authority in relation to your complaint.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database or opt-out of communications (including marketing communications), please contact us using the details below or opt-out using the opt-out facilities provided in the communication.
We use “cookies” to collect information about you and your activity across our site. A cookie is a small piece of data that our website stores on your computer, and accesses each time you visit, so we can understand how you use our site. This helps us serve you content based on the preferences you have specified.
You can manage your preferences regarding Cookies either by modifying your browser settings or using the designated pop-up tool on our website. Please note that if you simply disable all of our cookies or cookies in general in your browser settings, you may find that certain sections or features of our Site will not work, because your browser may prevent us from setting Site functionally required cookies.
- Business transfers
If we or our assets are acquired, or in the unlikely event that we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, we would include data among the assets transferred to any parties who acquire us. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any parties who acquire us may continue to use your personal information according to this policy.
- Limits of our policy
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and policies of those sites and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy practices.
- Changes to this policy
If we make material changes to this Policy, we will notify you here, by email, or by means of a notice via our Site, at least ten (10) calendar days before the changes take effect. This policy was last modified on August 16, 2022.
The Align’d Approach is a branch of Performance Evolution Inc.
This policy is effective as of August 16, 2022.